A COLOR PAINTING KNOWLEDGE
The basic definition of color coating is color coated steel plate, which is pre treated by hot dip galvanized steel, hot galvanized aluminum zinc plate, galvanized steel plate and so on.
After chemical conversion, a product that is coated with one or more organic coatings on the surface and then baked is solidified.
Baosteel currently has 3 color coating steel plate sets, its equipment level is in the leading position in China, and the unit adopts two coating and two baking process. No.1 color coating unit
The annual production capacity is 220 thousand tons, and the color coating unit two has an annual production capacity of 170 thousand tons, and the three color coating unit has an annual capacity of 150 thousand tons.
Baosteel color coated sheet is widely used in building, home appliances, furniture and other industries because of its excellent formability, durability and colourful colors.
B KINDS OF COLOR COATING
1. According to the substrate, it is divided into hot-dip galvanizing, color coating, aluminum zinc color coating, galvanized color coating and cold-rolled color coating.
2. According to the coating: ordinary polyester coating, silicon coated polyester adopt high weatherability, polyester coating, fluorocarbon coating
3. According to the origin: imported color coating, domestic color coating
C COLOR COATED SUBSTRATE
1. hot-dip galvanized substrate: zinc content Z12 Z18 Z25 Z27
2. aluminum zinc substrate: zinc content is 55% 5%, zinc content is AZ150 AZ100 AZ50.
3. galvanized substrate; surface -P – M
4. cold rolled substrate
D PRODUCTS SHOW
MB/Whatsapp/Wechat: +86 159-00393569