Galvanizing, also known as hot dip galvanizing and hot dip galvanizing, is an effective method of metal corrosion protection mainly used in metal structures and facilities in various industries. Is the steel after descaling immersed in molten zinc around 500 ℃, so that the steel surface attached to the zinc layer, which played a preservative purpose.
1. The processing cost is low: the cost of hot dip galvanized for antirust is lower than other paint coating.
2. Durable: In the suburban environment, the standard hot-dip galvanized rust-proof thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without repair; in the urban or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanized rust-proof layer can be maintained for 20 years without having to repair .
3.Good reliability: galvanized steel and steel is a combination of metallurgy,becoming a part of the steel surface, the durability of the coating is more reliable;
4. Strong coating toughness: galvanized layer to form a special metallurgical structure, this structure can withstand the transport and use of mechanical damage;
5. Comprehensive protection: Each part of plating can be plated with zinc, even in the depression, sharp corners and hidden place can be fully protected;
6.Save time and effort: galvanizing process than other coating method is faster, and can avoid painting the site after installation time required.
7. The initial low cost: In general, the cost of hot-dip zinc than other protective coating is lower, the reason is very simple, other protective coatings such as sand paint is a labor-intensive processes, whereas the hot-dip zinc process is high Mechanized, closely controlled factory construction.
8. The test is simple and convenient: hot-dip zinc layer can be visual and simple non-destructive coating thickness table for testing
9. Reliability: The specification of hot-dip zinc is generally in accordance with BS EN ISO 1461, which limits the minimum zinc layer thickness, so the rust-proof period and performance are reliable and predictable.