Hot-dip Gi Pipe
Product Specifications Production Features 1. The processing cost is low: the cost of hot dip galvanized for antirust is lower than other paint coating. 2. Durable: In the suburban environment, the standard hot-dip galvanized rust-proof thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without...
|WT||2.2-3.5mm, can be bigger as customer required|
|Length||4-12m ,according to customers' requirements, stock is 6m|
|Zinc Coating||220g/m2, or according to customers' requirements|
|Technique||Welded / ERW / Cold drawn|
|Payment terms||TT deposit +BL copy / LC or 100% LC at sight|
1. The processing cost is low: the cost of hot dip galvanized for antirust is lower than other paint coating.
2. Durable: In the suburban environment, the standard hot-dip galvanized rust-proof thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without repair; in the urban or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanized rust-proof layer can be maintained for 20 years without having to repair .
3.Good reliability: galvanized steel and steel is a combination of metallurgy,becoming a part of the steel surface, the durability of the coating is more reliable.
4. Strong coating toughness: galvanized layer to form a special metallurgical structure, this structure can withstand the transport and use of mechanical damage.
5. Comprehensive protection: Each part of plating can be plated with zinc, even in the depression, sharp corners and hidden place can be fully protected.
6.Save time and effort: galvanizing process than other coating method is faster, and can avoid painting the site after installation time required.
7. The initial low cost: In general, the cost of hot-dip zinc than other protective coating is lower, the reason is very simple, other protective coatings such as sand paint is a labor-intensive processes, whereas the hot-dip zinc process is high Mechanized, closely controlled factory construction.
8. The test is simple and convenient: hot-dip zinc layer can be visual and simple non-destructive coating thickness table for testing.
9. Reliability: The specification of hot-dip zinc is generally in accordance with BS EN ISO 1461, which limits the minimum zinc layer thickness, so the rust-proof period and performance are reliable and predictable.
(1)It usually can be used in structural construction,like scaffolding accessories.
(2)It can be used in agriculture greenhouse.